To say that September 2018 wasn’t life-changing would be an understatement. Here we are, seventeen days into the month and I have:
- Survived my first car accident; and a serious one at that.
- Resigned from my job; and left a company that I had been with for over sixteen years.
- Started a college level course to help better myself.
- Found a new job in a completely new industry.
- Decided to start a blog about my life and interests.
- Went on a new medicine and lifestyle change to help my type 2 Diabetes get under control.
- Continue to stand up to the depression that has ruled my life for so long.
Honestly, I’m sure there are more than that, but my mind is a bit overwhelmed. What I can say is it’s time to embrace life, embrace the fact that I am a Lioness, and be happy. It’s not going to be easy; not by a long shot; but it will be fulfilling and interesting. And I’m inviting you on the journey.